viernes, 17 de julio de 2015

English please

This is a bad-written post about nothing. I'm insecure and coward so english is a nice way to cover my words. Because nobody speaks it, and is a kind of sacred language that only a few can interpretate... So if you are able to read nonsense from some old poor soul, please go on, but beware! I speak with my heart. I'm human, and I make mistakes all the time, so take in count that I will be probably wrong or maybe saying things that everybody obviously knows.

I think im getting more crazy as the years go by, and sometimes i'm proud about it, and sometimes I feel like a "frog from another hole" as we say here in Argentina. A strange fellow who does not stay in tune with nothing. I think life is that and we have to get used to it. The other day I read: It's easy to love myself when I'm winning at life. The challenge is loving myself when I'm not.

So I invite you to everything, and at the same time I can't invite you to nothing. 'Cause I look for you all the time, in all the faces and all over the human beings that I cross in my days. And I can assure you that there is no one like you. No one as kind, smart, beautiful, nice, sweet, charming and sexy as you are.

That's it. I'm very proud of you, and you should feel the same as well, of yourself, of course.

It's a shame that I couldn't realize it on time. Time is the key, and I didn't have it in mind, until it was too late.

So take this as an advice, if it applies, from some old lost soul that tries to found the courage to be.

Be nice, be you, be beatiful and the rest will come, because you deserve to be the happiest of all.

No hay comentarios.: